With a rich two-tone style featuring a comfortable chenille fabric along with the sophisticated beauty of the brown DuraBlend® Match upholstery, the inviting Old World design of the “Beamerton Heights-Chestnut” upholstery collection features Ornate detailing intricately scrolling throughout collection.
- Features two-tone Chenille fabric and DuraBlend® upholstery
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from 7/8” hardwood
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Coil Seating features individually pocketed coils to create uniformed shape and consistent support for durable seating comfort
- DuraBlend® Fabric Contents: 57% polyurethane, 26% poly cotton, 17% leather.
Other Components Sold Separately