With sweeping rolled arms on either side of supportive yet comfortable seating cushions along with the beauty of the deeply detailed showood, The "Cambridge-Amber" upholstery collection is a shining example of the elegance and comfort that comes with exceptionally designed traditional furniture.
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Seats and back spring rails are cut from 7/8” hardwood
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam.