DuraBlend®/Match upholstery features DuraBlend® upholstery in the seating areas with skillfully matched Polyurethane everywhere else. The inviting contemporary design of the “Woodsdale DuraBlend®-Antique” upholstery collection features the comfort of the supportive divided backs and plush rolled arms along with the stylish beauty of the rich DuraBlend® upholstery adorned with rich finished showood to create the ultimate in living room furniture.
- Features DuraBlend®/Match upholstery
- Frame constructions have been tested with various equipment to simulate the home and transportation environments to insure durability
- Corners are glued, blocked and stapled
- Stripes and patterns are match cut
- All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards
- Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam
- Features metal drop-in unitized seat box for strength and durability
- All metal construction to the floor for strength and durability
- The reclining mechanism features infinite positions for comfort
- DuraBlend® Fabric Content: 57% polyurethane, 26% poly cotton, 17% leather.
Other Components Sold Separately